Wednesday, March 31, 2010

WOW!

So, I went home to New Jersey for my spring break. Today I sat down to begin some work for the upcoming week when all of a sudden *GLOBALORIA* popped into my head. I just realized that I had not responded to any blogs in over a week! I just wanted to tell everyone how sorry I am. ALSO, I went on to comment today and I cannot believe how much the class has progressed. Not only do they have their teams coordinated and game ideas mapped out, but it seems as if they are becoming extremely eager to make these games. Mrs. Forinash did a great job putting them in their teams, each person seems confident and excited about their role. All of the hard work (from the students and ESPECIALLY the instructors) seems to be paying off. I am very excited to see their progress in a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment